Highlights of the Annual Meeting
- A dynamic forum for best practice sharing within industry, CRO’s, academics and regulators
- Scientific Sessions organized by SPS Members
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in safety pharmacology related research
- 6 CE Courses taught by experts in the field
- Plenary Keynote presentations by key opinion leaders
- Virtual Exhibit hall offering access to industry vendors
- Online Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research
- Virtual Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia
- Exhibitor Sponsored Sessions by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research
What You Will Learn
The following topics will be part of the scientific sessions planned for the 2021 Annual Meeting; subject to change.
- COVID-19 and Vaccine Development
- Clinical Perspectives on Safety Pharmacology Data
- Target Derisking: The Roots of Safety Pharmacology
- Translational Safety Pharmacology
- Safety Pharmacologists Role in International Consortia: Driving Best Practice and New Approaches
- The Role of Safety Pharmacology in Cardiac and Motor Neuron Disease
- New Approaches to Improve Data and Translation (Best Practices)
- Seizure Liability
- Safety Pharmacology – A Global Perspective
- Debate: Are Current Preclinical Methodologies for Assessing CNS Liabilities Sufficient for Identifying Risk?
- Regulatory and ICH Updates and More!
- No flights, no hotel, PLUS discounted registration fees
- Volume discounts available for groups (5+)
- Less time commitment all at once
- Open 24/7, we fit your busy schedule
- Targeted Networking
- Easily find and chat with the people you want to add to your network
- World Class Scientific Content
- The same great science you’ve come to expect from the SPS Annual Meeting, we have it all!
- Access on-demand content and rebroadcasts until December 2021.