The Washington Marriott Wardman Park is the headquarters hotel. We have negotiated a room block with the hotel at the group rate of $239 exclusive of taxes.
The headquarters hotel is located in the Northwest DC’s Woodley Park neighborhood, a quiet oasis in the heart of the city with 16 acres of gardens, just steps away from the Metro, Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle. The SPS Annual Meeting will take place in the Washington Marriott Wardman Park.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008
To make reservations, please use the online reservation system, or call 1.877.212.5752 and identify yourself as part of the SPS group rate.
SPS does NOT work with a housing/hotel reservations company. The only way to reserve your hotel room with the SPS block is to use the link listed on our website or call the hotel directly. Communications from persons other than SPS are not authorized and should be regarded as spam.
The deadline for reservations at the Marriott Wardman Park is September 4.
To/From the Airport (Distance)
- Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro Station: 0.1 mi
- Union Station: 3.5 mi
- DCA airport: 7 mi
- IAD airport: 24 mi
- BWI airport: 34 mi
Prices and Transportation
- From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): approximately $30
- From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): approximately $60
- From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI): approximately $88
Washington Metro Area Public Transit
- From National Airport Metro Station: By rail Blue Line towards Largo Town Center, transfer to Red Line towards Shady Grove at Metro Center Station, exit at Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station (approximately 35 minutes)
- From Dulles International Airport: Silver Line Express Bus to Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station. By rail from Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station, Silver Line towards Largo Town Center, transfer to Red Line towards Shady Grove at Metro Center Station, exit at Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station (approximately 75 minutes)
- From Union Station Metro Station: By rail Red Line towards Shady Grove, exit at Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station (approximately 15 minutes)
- Use WMATA’s Trip Planner to view exact fares and schedules
Things to See and Do in DC
DC offers numerous options for familiarizing yourself with the city, whether it be on foot, Segway, bike, or bus! Guided city tours are provided by numerous reputable companies.
Museums, Monuments and Memorials
Washington is the home of the Smithsonian Institute which includes 17 world-renowned museums, galleries and a zoo, all are free and open to the public. DC is famous for it’s national monuments and memorials, the majority of which are situated around the National Mall, America’s most-visited national park.
Home to several Michelin Star restaurants and celebrity chef José Andrés, DC dining doesn’t disappoint. Start planning your culinary tour of the city now!
The things to do and see in Washington, DC are nearly endless, to explore even more click here.